AALL is now accepting nominations for the Emerging Leader Award. This award recognizes newer members who have made significant contributions to the profession and have demonstrated the potential for leadership and continuing excellence.
Selection criteria include:
- The nominee must be a member in good standing of AALL
- The nominee must be in their first 10 years of law library experience
- The nominee must not have previously received an Emerging Leader Award
- The nominee must have made a significant contribution to the Association and/or the profession.
- The nominee must have shown outstanding promise for continuing service and leadership. Specific examples of their continuing activities must be provided.
The nomination deadline is February 1st. Letters of recommendation can take some time to gather and holidays are approaching, so we encourage you to begin the process as soon as possible in order to meet the deadline.
More details on the award, including a link to the Nomination Form, can be found here: Emerging Leader Award