Legal Research Resources
- Catalaw CataLaw is the catalog of catalogs of worldwide law on the Internet. It aids legal research by arranging all indexes of law and government into a uniform, universal and unique metaindex.
- CCH Incorporated The leading provider of information services, software and workflow tools for tax, accounting, legal and business professionals.
- FindLaw FindLaw is the highest-trafficked legal Web site, providing the most comprehensive set of legal resources on the Internet for legal professionals, corporate counsel, law students, businesses, and consumers.
- Hieros Gamos Large legal research site.
- Jenkins Law Library One of the premier law libraries in the city of Philadelphia.
- Law Library Resource Xchange LLRX.com is the premier free, independent, one person produced Web journal dedicated to providing legal, library, IT/IS, marketing and administrative professionals with the most up-to-date information on a wide range of Internet research and technology-re
- Legislative Reference Bureau Preservation and public access to Pennsylvania session laws.
- PaLegal Pubs Publishers of the Legal Intelligencer and the Pennsylvania Law Weekly.
- Pennsylvania Law Firms on the Web From Romer Legal
- Philadelphia Lawyer Federal & State Law for the Attorney/Consumer
- The Guide to Law Online Prepared by the U.S. Law Library of Congress for the Global Legal Information Network (GLIN). A guide to sources of Information worldwide on government and law available online without charge.
- U.S. Government Printing Office The U.S. Government Printing Office’s core mission, Keeping America Informed, dates to 1813 when Congress determined the need to make information regarding the work of the three branches of Government available to all Americans.
- U.S. Legislative Information THOMAS — In the spirit of Thomas Jefferson, legislative information from the Library of Congress
- Virtualchase Research Site for Legal Professionals
Local AALL Chapters
- LLAGNY Law Library Association of Greater New York
- LLAM Law Library Association of Maryland
- LLSDC Law Librarians Society of Washington, D.C., Inc.
- NJLLA New Jersey Law Librarians Association
- WPLLA Western Pennsylvania Law Library Association
Local Law Firms / Member Firms' Websites
- Duane Morris LLP Duane Morris LLP, one of the 100 largest law firms in the world, is a full-service firm of more than 650 lawyers. In addition to legal services, Duane Morris has independent affiliates employing approximately 100 professionals engaged in other disciplines
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius, LLP Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP • 1701 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103-2921
- Morris, Nichols, Arsht & Tunnell Chase Manhattan Centre, 18th Floor, 1201 North Market Street, P.O. Box 1347, Wilmington, DE 19899-1347
- Post & Schell,PC Post & Schell, established in 1968, currently has approximately 165 lawyers in 7 offices: Allentown, Harrisburg, Lancaster, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, PA, Princeton, NJ and Washington, D.C. We provide litigation, corporate, transactional, regulatory,
- Schnader Harrison Founded in 1935, Schnader Harrison Segal & Lewis LLP is a nationally recognized law firm with a long history of legal excellence and commitment to public service. Schnader’s team of outstanding lawyers serve the complex litigation and transactional ne
Local Law Libraries
- Law Library of Montgomery County The Law Library of Montgomery County serves the legal research needs of the courts, governmental agencies, the practicing bar and the public. The Library has legal materials available for general interest, for knowledge about legal transactions, for educa
- Rutgers Law Library – Camden School of Law for Camden, Rugters University.
- Saul Ewing LLP Saul Ewing is a Mid-Atlantic law firm that serves regional and national clients, providing them with a broad range of sophisticated legal services in complex, high-profile matters.
- Temple University Law Library Temple University’s Beasley School of Law offers a different kind of law school experience: a Real World, Real Law experience that incorporates academic and practical applications of legal study into rigorous classroom experiences.
- University of Pennsylvania- Biddle Law Library By combining innovation and tradition in both our collection and our services, the Biddle Law Library supports the research, education, and scholarship of the Penn Law faculty and students. In addition, the library also supports the needs of the rest of t
- Villanova University School of Law Library Founded in 1953 as part of Villanova University to offer law study to a broad spectrum of people, Villanova Law was the first church-related school in the country to be awarded a chapter of the Order of the Coif, the national honor society devoted to high
- Widener University School of Law Library The Legal Information Center (LIC) is the major law library in the state of Delaware and is recognized as one of the major law libraries in the region. The LIC’s staff is committed to offering personalized attention, delivering outstanding service, and pr
- American Association of Law Libraries Today, with over 5,000 members, the Association represents law librarians and related professionals who are affiliated with a wide range of institutions: law firms; law schools; corporate legal departments; courts; and local, state and federal government
- American Library Association The American Library Association is the oldest and largest library association in the world, with more than 65,000 members. Its mission is to promote the highest quality library and information services and public access to information.
- Association of Research Libraries ARL is a nonprofit organization of 123 research libraries at comprehensive, research-extensive institutions in the US and Canada that share similar research missions, aspirations, and achievements.
- Library and Information Technology Association The Library and Information Technology Association is a coalition of members (roster or LITA leaders) and staff (contact LITA) joining together to carry forward LITA’s mission and strategic initiatives through internal governance and wide spread represent
- Special Libraries Association Through innovative learning, successful networking, and effective advocacy, SLA is a connective force for our profession.