GPLLA’s mentor program is designed to offer library students a view into the various careers that fall under the umbrella of law librarianship. GPLLA works to match participating students with librarians that best meet students’ professional goals.
Students living and/or attending library schools within Southeastern Pennsylvania, Northern Delaware and New Jersey are encouraged to take part in the mentor program and may choose to meet with a professional in an academic, law firm or public law library.
There are no jobs to display at this time.
- Research Specialist | Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Corporate Counsel | Midco
- Attorney Recruiting & Development Assistant | Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Associate Director of Government Relations | American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Government Relations Assistant | American Immigration Lawyers Association