GPLLA’s mentor program is designed to offer library students a view into the various careers that fall under the umbrella of law librarianship. GPLLA works to match participating students with librarians that best meet students’ professional goals.
Students living and/or attending library schools within Southeastern Pennsylvania, Northern Delaware and New Jersey are encouraged to take part in the mentor program and may choose to meet with a professional in an academic, law firm or public law library.
There are no jobs to display at this time.
- Diversity and Inclusion Coordinator | Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Attorney Training & Development Manager, US | Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Attorney Recruiting & Development Manager (California Region) | Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Business & Legal Research Analyst | DLA Piper LLP (US)
- Employee Benefits (ERISA) Associate | Keating Muething & Klekamp