The Greater Philadelphia Law Library Association (GPLLA) is a chapter of the American Association of Law Libraries.
Purposes. The Association is established for educational and scientific purposes. It shall be conducted as a non-profit corporation to promote librarianship, to develop and increase the usefulness of law libraries, to cultivate the science of law librarianship and to foster a spirit of cooperation among the members of the profession.
View our member list (login required).
There are no jobs to display at this time.
- Research Specialist | Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Corporate Counsel | Midco
- Attorney Recruiting & Development Assistant | Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Associate Director of Government Relations | American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Government Relations Assistant | American Immigration Lawyers Association