This year, GPLLA has been awarded an AALL chapter grant to cover full early-bird registration costs for the AALL annual meeting this year for one of our newer members (i.e. someone who has worked less than 5 years as a law librarian).
In addition, every year, GPLLA awards at least one grant to a member of our community who may need some financial assistance in attending a professional conference (not just the AALL Annual Meeting). We encourage everyone who is interested to consider applying for a grant, since our community works best when everyone is engaged in professional organizations and activities.
The deadline for grants for the AALL annual meeting is coming up! Please take advantage of these opportunities while you can.
For more information about either of these grants, and information about GPLLA’s scholarships to subsidize library education, please visit the Grants & Scholarships page.
Leave a comment
There are no jobs to display at this time.
- Diversity and Inclusion Coordinator | Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Attorney Training & Development Manager, US | Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Attorney Recruiting & Development Manager (California Region) | Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Business & Legal Research Analyst | DLA Piper LLP (US)
- Employee Benefits (ERISA) Associate | Keating Muething & Klekamp