Thank you to everyone who helped make the AALL Annual Conference in Philadelphia a success! It took well over a year to prepare for the 4-day conference, and we couldn’t have done it without the 80+ volunteers who stepped up to contribute their expertise, knowledge and time. During the conference, we hosted 6 library tours, 7 dine-arounds, and staffed the registration and hospitality booths for 45 hours. None of this would have been possible without the extra efforts of our colleagues who stayed behind to hold down the fort at their law libraries.
A very special thank you to the following committee chairs, who did an amazing job organizing, coordinating, and managing their respective area:
Scott DeMaris (Library Tours)
Jenny Hohenstein (Volunteers)
Janet Lindenmuth (Website)
Denise Mines (Registration)
Mary Alice Peeling (Publicity)
Connie Smith (Exhibits)
Marianne Watson (Hospitality)
Greg Weyant (Restaurant Guide/Dine-Arounds)
Thank you so much for helping us put Philly’s best foot forward. We hope you enjoy the rest of your summer!
Kathy Coon & Jill Poretta
Leave a comment
There are no jobs to display at this time.
- Research Specialist | Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Corporate Counsel | Midco
- Attorney Recruiting & Development Assistant | Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Associate Director of Government Relations | American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Government Relations Assistant | American Immigration Lawyers Association