GPLLA is pleased to announce the 2015 Legal Research Course. This year we are pleased to present an online course in addition to the in-person classroom experience.
Each year GPLLA offers an introductory legal research course to Philadelphia-area professionals interested in learning more about researching and understanding Pennsylvania and Federal laws.
New for 2015 will be an option to attend the course remotely via online presentation. The online component is being made possible by the Drexel University Student Chapter of the Special Library Association. Online attendance will include the weekly course as well as online access to course material. The course material will be available to on-site attendees as well. Details regarding technical specifications will be made available prior to the start of the course series.
The 2015 Legal Research Course will be held on-site at the Friends Center Corporation located at 1501 Cherry Street Philadelphia, PA 19102 in Room 136 on Thursdays starting April 2 and ending May 21st from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m.
To register, please send the registration form as well as payment of $100.00 by check, made payable to “GPLLA”, to Suzanne Rosin at the enclosed address. Additionally please send an RSVP message to Suzanne at Suzanne.firstname.lastname@example.org
This course is open to all who wish to enroll so please feel free to share this beyond the law library community
Leave a comment
There are no jobs to display at this time.
- Diversity and Inclusion Coordinator | Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Attorney Training & Development Manager, US | Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Attorney Recruiting & Development Manager (California Region) | Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Business & Legal Research Analyst | DLA Piper LLP (US)
- Employee Benefits (ERISA) Associate | Keating Muething & Klekamp