Please join us for GPLLA’s Fall Webinar
November 12, 2014
12 PM – 1 PM
Vince DeLiberato, Director of the Pennsylvania Legislative Reference Bureau, will be speaking with us about the Uniform Electronic Legal Material Act (UELMA). UELMA seeks to preserve online official state legal materials, making them permanently available to the public in their original form. On September 24th, Pennsylvania became the 12th state to enact this model law, following on the heels of its enactment in Delaware on July 23rd.
Mr. DeLiberato worked to secure the bill’s passage in PA and also served on the national drafting committee for the Model Act. He will provide us with an insider’s look on the legislative and lobbying process behind the bill and what impact it will have on law libraries and law librarianship.
Please join us for this interesting and timely program! Please RSVP to Lori Corso (email@example.com) to register for this program.
Leave a comment
There are no jobs to display at this time.
- Diversity and Inclusion Coordinator | Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Attorney Training & Development Manager, US | Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Attorney Recruiting & Development Manager (California Region) | Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Business & Legal Research Analyst | DLA Piper LLP (US)
- Employee Benefits (ERISA) Associate | Keating Muething & Klekamp