Please join your colleagues for a day of professional development on Friday, June 1, 2012 at Temple University’s School of Law, Shusterman Hall. This year’s topic is a panel discussion about Foreign Law Librarianship.
Date: Friday, June 1, 2012
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Location: Temple University School of Law, Shusterman Hall
1719 North Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19122
9:00-10:00 Registration and Breakfast
10:00-11:00 Morning Session with the Panelists
11:15-12:15 Panel Conclusion and Q&A
1:45-2:15 Presentation by AALL Board Member
2:15-3:00 GPLLA Annual Board Meeting, 2012-2013 Board Elections, Honors and Awards
Director of the Law Library and Associate Professor of Law
University of Pennsylvania
Foreign and International Law Librarian
Foreign, Comparative & International Law Librarian
**Program description and panelists bio information will be available shortly.**
Please RSVP no later than Tuesday, May 29, 2012. Click here for the Institute Registration Form 2012. Registrations will be accepted at the Institute.
Questions? Please contact:
Mary Elizabeth Newsom
Stradley Ronon Stevens & Young LLP
Leave a comment
- No events.
- Technology Skills for the 21st-Century Law Librarian: What's in Your CV?
- 106th AALL Annual Meeting
- "Best Practices in Media Advocacy: Using Letters to the Editor and Op-Eds to Make the Case for Law Libraries"
- 44th Annual British and Irish Association of Law Libraries (BIALL) Conference and Exhibition
- AALL Summer Executive Board Meeting 2013
- DEPUTY DIRECTOR - LAW LIBRARY | UC Hastings College of the Law
- Digital Communications & Learning Initiatives Librarian | University of Missouri - Kansas City
- Instructional and Student Services Librarian | The John Marshall Law School
- Law Librarian | Wyoming State Law Library
- Assistant Librarian | Steptoe & Johnson PLLC
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.