Please join your colleagues for a day of professional development on Friday, June 1, 2012 at Temple University’s School of Law, Shusterman Hall. This year’s topic is a panel discussion about Foreign Law Librarianship.
Date: Friday, June 1, 2012
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Location: Temple University School of Law, Shusterman Hall
1719 North Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19122
9:00-10:00 Registration and Breakfast
10:00-11:00 Morning Session with the Panelists
11:15-12:15 Panel Conclusion and Q&A
1:45-2:15 Presentation by AALL Board Member
2:15-3:00 GPLLA Annual Board Meeting, 2012-2013 Board Elections, Honors and Awards
Director of the Law Library and Associate Professor of Law
University of Pennsylvania
Foreign and International Law Librarian
Foreign, Comparative & International Law Librarian
**Program description and panelists bio information will be available shortly.**
Please RSVP no later than Tuesday, May 29, 2012. Click here for the Institute Registration Form 2012. Registrations will be accepted at the Institute.
Questions? Please contact:
Mary Elizabeth Newsom
Stradley Ronon Stevens & Young LLP
GPLLA will host its annual Spring Happy Hour on Thursday, May 17, 2012 from 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm. Come socialize with your colleagues, learn about volunteer opportunities and discuss ideas for GPLLA 2012-2013! Happy Hour will be held at:
Smokin’ Betty’s (11th and Sansom Streets)
I’m looking forward to seeing you all there!
Please RSVP to Mary Elizabeth no later than Tuesday, May 15, 2012.
Mary Elizabeth Newsom
Stradley Ronon Stevens & Young, LLP
p: 215.564.8610 | f: 215.564.8120
There are no jobs to display at this time.
- Reference and Instruction Librarian | University of Idaho Law Library
- Philadelphia, PA - Business Research Manager | Fox Rothschild LLP
- Philadelphia, PA - Legal Research Manager | Fox Rothschild LLP
- Law Librarian | K&L Gates
- Manager of Global Digital Collection Development | LLMC-Digital (Law Library Microform Consortium)
- March 2015 AALL E-newsletter
- Law Librarian of Congress Position on USAJOBS.gov
- AALL E-briefing: Following a review of the Association's programs, the Executive Board takes a number of actions
- March 2015 AALL Spectrum
- News Release: American Association of Law Libraries Urges FCC to Approve Strong Network Neutrality Rules