Digital Contracts – Negotiation and Permissible Use of Licensed Content
Join us at Jenkins Law Library for a presentation on Digital Contracts – Negotiation and Permissible Use of Licensed Content by Loretta Orndorff. Bring a lunch and learn about negotiation and the constraints on digital content! Please RSVP to Mary Elizabeth by Wednesday, March 28. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Where: Jenkins Law Library – Multi-Purpose Room
When: Thursday, March 29, 2012
Jenkins Law Library
833 Chestnut St
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Leave a comment
- No events.
There are no jobs to display at this time.
- Foreign & International Law Reference Librarian | Duke University, Goodson Law Library
- Foreign, Comparative, and International Law Librarian | Northwestern University
- Director of Knowledge Management | Nossaman, LLP
- Library Assistant | Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Systems Manager | U.S. Courts Library
- News Release: American Association of Law Libraries Urges FCC to Approve Strong Network Neutrality Rules
- AALL President Holly M. Riccio Testifies at the ABA's Commission on the Future of Legal Services Hearing
- February 2015 AALL E-newsletter
- News Release: Registration Open for American Association of Law Libraries Annual Meeting
- Volunteer for an AALL Committee or Award Jury Today!