Digital Contracts – Negotiation and Permissible Use of Licensed Content
Join us at Jenkins Law Library for a presentation on Digital Contracts – Negotiation and Permissible Use of Licensed Content by Loretta Orndorff. Bring a lunch and learn about negotiation and the constraints on digital content! Please RSVP to Mary Elizabeth by Wednesday, March 28. (email@example.com)
Where: Jenkins Law Library – Multi-Purpose Room
When: Thursday, March 29, 2012
Jenkins Law Library
833 Chestnut St
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Leave a comment
- No events.
There are no jobs to display at this time.
- WEB SERVICES LIBRARIAN | Tarlton Law Library, University of Texas School of Law
- Senior Resource Management & Access Librarian | Cooley LLP
- Legal Research Coordinator | Dykema
- Assistant Librarian (two-year temporary position) | Library, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Reference Librarian (CHI) #52105 | Sidley Austin LLP