Digital Contracts – Negotiation and Permissible Use of Licensed Content
Join us at Jenkins Law Library for a presentation on Digital Contracts – Negotiation and Permissible Use of Licensed Content by Loretta Orndorff. Bring a lunch and learn about negotiation and the constraints on digital content! Please RSVP to Mary Elizabeth by Wednesday, March 28. (email@example.com)
Where: Jenkins Law Library – Multi-Purpose Room
When: Thursday, March 29, 2012
Jenkins Law Library
833 Chestnut St
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Leave a comment
- No events.
There are no jobs to display at this time.
- Assistant Director, Public Services | University of Memphis School of Law Library
- Head of Electronic Resources and Computer Services Librarian | University of Iowa Law Library
- Reference Librarian - Brooklyn Law School | Brooklyn Law School Library
- Technical Services Librarian | Miller Canfield
- Emerging Technologies Librarian | Ave Maria School of Law
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.