Digital Contracts – Negotiation and Permissible Use of Licensed Content
Join us at Jenkins Law Library for a presentation on Digital Contracts – Negotiation and Permissible Use of Licensed Content by Loretta Orndorff. Bring a lunch and learn about negotiation and the constraints on digital content! Please RSVP to Mary Elizabeth by Wednesday, March 28. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Where: Jenkins Law Library – Multi-Purpose Room
When: Thursday, March 29, 2012
Jenkins Law Library
833 Chestnut St
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- No events.
There are no jobs to display at this time.
- Business Research Manager | Fox Rothschild LLP
- Faculty Services Librarian | Cleveland-Marshall College of Law Library
- Information Resources Specialist | The Brattle Group
- Research & Faculty Services Librarian: Unit Head | IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law
- Cataloging and Metadata Librarian | Western New England University