Digital Contracts – Negotiation and Permissible Use of Licensed Content
Join us at Jenkins Law Library for a presentation on Digital Contracts – Negotiation and Permissible Use of Licensed Content by Loretta Orndorff. Bring a lunch and learn about negotiation and the constraints on digital content! Please RSVP to Mary Elizabeth by Wednesday, March 28. (email@example.com)
Where: Jenkins Law Library – Multi-Purpose Room
When: Thursday, March 29, 2012
Jenkins Law Library
833 Chestnut St
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- No events.
- Librarian | San Diego Law Library
- Senior Information Systems Librarian | Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Associate Dean for Library & Information Services | University of Richmond School of Law Library
- Instructional Services Librarian | Penn State Dickinson School of Law
- Director of the Law Library | South Texas College of Law/Houston The Fred Parks Law Library