GPLLA is hosting its annual Holiday Party Thursday, December 1, 2011 from 5:30-7:30. Let’s kick off the post-Thanksgiving, pre-holiday season with a festive party of our own. We are starting this holiday season with a bang at:
1801 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
There will be food and drinks aplenty, and I’m looking forward to seeing you all there! (Santa Hats and Holiday Sweaters optional.) We would like to extend a huge “Thank you!” to West/Thomson Reuters for sponsoring this year’s holiday event!
Please RSVP to Mary Elizabeth no later than Tues., Nov. 29, 2011.
Mary Elizabeth Newsom
Stradley Ronon Stevens & Young, LLP
p: 215.564.8610 | f: 215.564.8120
Leave a comment
- No events.
There are no jobs to display at this time.
- Head of Electronic Resources and Computer Services Librarian | University of Iowa Law Library
- Reference Librarian - Brooklyn Law School | Brooklyn Law School Library
- Technical Services Librarian | Miller Canfield
- Emerging Technologies Librarian | Ave Maria School of Law
- Appellate Court Law Librarian | CA Court of Appeal, Fourth District, Div 3 - Santa Ana
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.