GPLLA is hosting its annual Holiday Party Thursday, December 1, 2011 from 5:30-7:30. Let’s kick off the post-Thanksgiving, pre-holiday season with a festive party of our own. We are starting this holiday season with a bang at:
1801 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
There will be food and drinks aplenty, and I’m looking forward to seeing you all there! (Santa Hats and Holiday Sweaters optional.) We would like to extend a huge “Thank you!” to West/Thomson Reuters for sponsoring this year’s holiday event!
Please RSVP to Mary Elizabeth no later than Tues., Nov. 29, 2011.
Mary Elizabeth Newsom
Stradley Ronon Stevens & Young, LLP
p: 215.564.8610 | f: 215.564.8120
Leave a comment
- No events.
- Creating Eye-Catching and Media-Rich Annual Reports
- Technology Skills for the 21st-Century Law Librarian: What's in Your CV?
- 106th AALL Annual Meeting
- "Best Practices in Media Advocacy: Using Letters to the Editor and Op-Eds to Make the Case for Law Libraries"
- 44th Annual British and Irish Association of Law Libraries (BIALL) Conference and Exhibition
- DEPYTY DIRECTOR - LAW LIBRARY | UC Hastings College of the Law
- Digital Communications & Learning Initiatives Librarian | University of Missouri - Kansas City
- Instructional and Student Services Librarian | The John Marshall Law School
- Law Librarian | Wyoming State Law Library
- Assistant Librarian | Steptoe & Johnson PLLC
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.