GPLLA Program: Copyright and You.
Please join your colleagues on Wednesday, October 19, at Jenkins Law Library for the program: Copyright and You: An Informal Round Table on Copyright and Your Library.
This program will be co-hosted by GPLLA and Tony Landau of Reprints Desk. Mr. Landolt has been in the document delivery world for over 25 years. In 2001, he started-up and ran a successful document delivery company called Pinpoint Documents. In 2007, he sold his company to Reprints Desk, where he is currently a Sales Director. Tony is an active member in many library organizations, including the American Association of Law Librarians (AALL) and the Special Libraries Association (SLA). He is currently a part of the SLA leadership and the convener of the SLA Baseball Caucus.
He will be leading an informal discussion about sharing our stories on copyright issues and how copyright affects us all in the law library field. We will also be discussing solutions and ways to effectively prevent copyright violations.
The roundtable is to take place at Jenkins Law Library. Located at 833 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA from 12pm-1pm. The discussion will begin promptly at noon. Beverages and dessert will be served, and brown bag lunches are encouraged.
Please RSVP to Mary Elizabeth Newsom (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Monday, October 17. We are looking forward to seeing you there.
Leave a comment
- No events.
There are no jobs to display at this time.
- Technical Services Librarian | Miller Canfield
- Emerging Technologies Librarian | Ave Maria School of Law
- Appellate Court Law Librarian | CA Court of Appeal, Fourth District, Div 3 - Santa Ana
- Faculty Services and Scholarly Communications Librarian | University of Chicago Library
- Director of Law Library and Information Resources | Suffolk University
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.