GPLLA Program: Copyright and You.
Please join your colleagues on Wednesday, October 19, at Jenkins Law Library for the program: Copyright and You: An Informal Round Table on Copyright and Your Library.
This program will be co-hosted by GPLLA and Tony Landau of Reprints Desk. Mr. Landolt has been in the document delivery world for over 25 years. In 2001, he started-up and ran a successful document delivery company called Pinpoint Documents. In 2007, he sold his company to Reprints Desk, where he is currently a Sales Director. Tony is an active member in many library organizations, including the American Association of Law Librarians (AALL) and the Special Libraries Association (SLA). He is currently a part of the SLA leadership and the convener of the SLA Baseball Caucus.
He will be leading an informal discussion about sharing our stories on copyright issues and how copyright affects us all in the law library field. We will also be discussing solutions and ways to effectively prevent copyright violations.
The roundtable is to take place at Jenkins Law Library. Located at 833 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA from 12pm-1pm. The discussion will begin promptly at noon. Beverages and dessert will be served, and brown bag lunches are encouraged.
Please RSVP to Mary Elizabeth Newsom (email@example.com) by Monday, October 17. We are looking forward to seeing you there.
- No events.
There are no jobs to display at this time.
- Head of Public Services: Librarian IV | Law Library, Beasley School of Law, Temple University
- Reference Librarian: Law Librarian III | Law Library, Beasley School of Law, Temple University
- Reference and Digital Systems Librarian | Rutgers University Law Library
- Electronic Services and Reference Librarian (Assistant Professor) | St. Mary's University
- Reference Librarian | Western State College of Law
- News Release: American Association of Law Libraries Names 2015 Minority Leadership Development Award Recipient
- July Washington E-Bulletin
- News Release: American Association of Law Libraries Names 2015 Robert L. Oakley Advocacy Award Winner
- AALL E-briefing: AALL Member Makes History with Citation in Supreme Court Opinion
- News Release: American Association of Law Libraries Names 2015 Public Access to Government Information Award Winner