GPLLA Program: Copyright and You.
Please join your colleagues on Wednesday, October 19, at Jenkins Law Library for the program: Copyright and You: An Informal Round Table on Copyright and Your Library.
This program will be co-hosted by GPLLA and Tony Landau of Reprints Desk. Mr. Landolt has been in the document delivery world for over 25 years. In 2001, he started-up and ran a successful document delivery company called Pinpoint Documents. In 2007, he sold his company to Reprints Desk, where he is currently a Sales Director. Tony is an active member in many library organizations, including the American Association of Law Librarians (AALL) and the Special Libraries Association (SLA). He is currently a part of the SLA leadership and the convener of the SLA Baseball Caucus.
He will be leading an informal discussion about sharing our stories on copyright issues and how copyright affects us all in the law library field. We will also be discussing solutions and ways to effectively prevent copyright violations.
The roundtable is to take place at Jenkins Law Library. Located at 833 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA from 12pm-1pm. The discussion will begin promptly at noon. Beverages and dessert will be served, and brown bag lunches are encouraged.
Please RSVP to Mary Elizabeth Newsom (email@example.com) by Monday, October 17. We are looking forward to seeing you there.
- No events.
- Director Law Library | Temple University Beasley School of Law
- State Law Librarian Supreme Court of New Mexico | Supreme Court of New Mexico
- Reference Librarian | Coleman Karesh Law Library
- Electronic and Instruction Services Librarian – Open Rank Law Librarian | Texas Tech University School of Law Library
- Director of Library and Information Services | Stinson Leonard Street LLP
- News Release: AALL Conference to Bring Over 1,500+ Legal Information Professionals to San Antonio
- News Release: AALL Names Newly Appointed Partner Organization Representatives
- News Release: AALL Announces 2014 Distinguished Lectureship Award Winner
- June 2014 AALL E-newsletter
- Spring 2014 Law Library Journal