The 2011 Spring Happy Hour will be held on Thursday, May 19th from 5:30PM -7:30PM.
Come join your colleagues for food and drinks.
Also, feel free to join any GPLLA committee or express interest in any open board position while you are there.
This year’s reception will be held at:
Tavern on Broad
200 S. Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
It is below the Bellevue on Broad Street and is easily accessible by the Broad Street Subway and only a few blocks away the Market Frankford line at City Hall.
If you plan to attend, please email me by Tuesday, May 17th. Happy Hour is free to all GPLLA members.
Hope to see everyone there!
Kristen N. Rook
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
1701 Market Street | Philadelphia PA 19103-2921
Direct: 215.963.4692 | Main: 215.963.5000 | Fax: 215.963.5001
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.morganlewis.com
Leave a comment
- No events.
There are no jobs to display at this time.
- News Release: American Association of Law Libraries Urges FCC to Approve Strong Network Neutrality Rules
- AALL President Holly M. Riccio Testifies at the ABA's Commission on the Future of Legal Services Hearing
- February 2015 AALL E-newsletter
- News Release: Registration Open for American Association of Law Libraries Annual Meeting
- Volunteer for an AALL Committee or Award Jury Today!