The 2011 Spring Happy Hour will be held on Thursday, May 19th from 5:30PM -7:30PM.
Come join your colleagues for food and drinks.
Also, feel free to join any GPLLA committee or express interest in any open board position while you are there.
This year’s reception will be held at:
Tavern on Broad
200 S. Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
It is below the Bellevue on Broad Street and is easily accessible by the Broad Street Subway and only a few blocks away the Market Frankford line at City Hall.
If you plan to attend, please email me by Tuesday, May 17th. Happy Hour is free to all GPLLA members.
Hope to see everyone there!
Kristen N. Rook
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
1701 Market Street | Philadelphia PA 19103-2921
Direct: 215.963.4692 | Main: 215.963.5000 | Fax: 215.963.5001
email@example.com | www.morganlewis.com
Leave a comment
- No events.
- Reference Law Librarian | University of Maine School of Law, Garbrecht Law Library
- Systems and Technical Services Analyst | Dechert LLP
- Business Development Research Coordinator | Locke Lord LLP
- Head of Faculty Services | University of North Dakota Law School
- Research Services Librarian | Georgetown University Law Library
- News Release: AALL Announces NPR's Terry Gross as 2015 Annual Meeting Keynote Speaker
- News Release: AALL Releases Economic Value of Law Libraries Study
- January 2015 AALL E-newsletter
- 2015 Day in the Life Contest
- News Release: AALL Conference to Bring Over 1,500+ Legal Information Professionals to San Antonio