The 2011 Spring Happy Hour will be held on Thursday, May 19th from 5:30PM -7:30PM.
Come join your colleagues for food and drinks.
Also, feel free to join any GPLLA committee or express interest in any open board position while you are there.
This year’s reception will be held at:
Tavern on Broad
200 S. Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
It is below the Bellevue on Broad Street and is easily accessible by the Broad Street Subway and only a few blocks away the Market Frankford line at City Hall.
If you plan to attend, please email me by Tuesday, May 17th. Happy Hour is free to all GPLLA members.
Hope to see everyone there!
Kristen N. Rook
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
1701 Market Street | Philadelphia PA 19103-2921
Direct: 215.963.4692 | Main: 215.963.5000 | Fax: 215.963.5001
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.morganlewis.com
Leave a comment
There are no jobs to display at this time.
- Reference Librarian | Duke University, Goodson Law Library
- Research Services Librarian / Lecturer in Law | Alyne Queener Massey Law Library at Vanderbilt University
- Reference Librarian/ Supports Environmental Law program | Pace Law Library
- Manager, Training Services | Ballard Spahr LLP
- Assistant Law Librarian - Diversity Fellowship | Cornell Law Library
- AALL E-briefing: Candidates Announced for 2016 Executive Board Election
- News Release: Government Publishing Office Names AALL Member Melissa Bernstein to Depository Library Council
- Fall 2014 Law Library Journal
- 2015-2016 AALL Spectrum Editorial Board: Now Accepting Applications
- April 2015 AALL E-newsletter