The 2011 Spring Happy Hour will be held on Thursday, May 19th from 5:30PM -7:30PM.
Come join your colleagues for food and drinks.
Also, feel free to join any GPLLA committee or express interest in any open board position while you are there.
This year’s reception will be held at:
Tavern on Broad
200 S. Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
It is below the Bellevue on Broad Street and is easily accessible by the Broad Street Subway and only a few blocks away the Market Frankford line at City Hall.
If you plan to attend, please email me by Tuesday, May 17th. Happy Hour is free to all GPLLA members.
Hope to see everyone there!
Kristen N. Rook
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
1701 Market Street | Philadelphia PA 19103-2921
Direct: 215.963.4692 | Main: 215.963.5000 | Fax: 215.963.5001
email@example.com | www.morganlewis.com
Leave a comment
- No events.
There are no jobs to display at this time.
- Head of Public Services: Librarian IV | Law Library, Beasley School of Law, Temple University
- Reference Librarian: Law Librarian III | Law Library, Beasley School of Law, Temple University
- Reference and Digital Systems Librarian | Rutgers University Law Library
- Electronic Services and Reference Librarian (Assistant Professor) | St. Mary's University
- Reference Librarian | Western State College of Law
- News Release: American Association of Law Libraries Names 2015 Minority Leadership Development Award Recipient
- July Washington E-Bulletin
- News Release: American Association of Law Libraries Names 2015 Robert L. Oakley Advocacy Award Winner
- AALL E-briefing: AALL Member Makes History with Citation in Supreme Court Opinion
- News Release: American Association of Law Libraries Names 2015 Public Access to Government Information Award Winner