|May 19, 2011|
|5:30 pm||to||7:30 pm|
The 2011 Spring Happy Hour will be held on Thursday, May 19th from 5:30PM -7:30PM.
Come join your colleagues for food and drinks.
Also, feel free to join any GPLLA committee or express interest in any open board position while you are there.
This year’s reception will be held at:
Tavern on Broad
200 S. Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
It is below the Bellevue on Broad Street and is easily accessible by the Broad Street Subway and only a few blocks away the Market Frankford line at City Hall.
If you plan to attend, please email me by Tuesday, May 17th. Happy Hour is free to all GPLLA members.
Hope to see everyone there!
Kristen N. Rook
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
1701 Market Street | Philadelphia PA 19103-2921
Direct: 215.963.4692 | Main: 215.963.5000 | Fax: 215.963.5001
email@example.com | www.morganlewis.com
Leave a comment
- No events.
- Technology Skills for the 21st-Century Law Librarian: What's in Your CV?
- 106th AALL Annual Meeting
- "Best Practices in Media Advocacy: Using Letters to the Editor and Op-Eds to Make the Case for Law Libraries"
- 44th Annual British and Irish Association of Law Libraries (BIALL) Conference and Exhibition
- AALL Summer Executive Board Meeting 2013
- DEPUTY DIRECTOR - LAW LIBRARY | UC Hastings College of the Law
- Digital Communications & Learning Initiatives Librarian | University of Missouri - Kansas City
- Instructional and Student Services Librarian | The John Marshall Law School
- Law Librarian | Wyoming State Law Library
- Assistant Librarian | Steptoe & Johnson PLLC
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.