Topic: Secondary Sources plus Electronic Research: Internet
The sixth class in a seven-week program to be held at Jenkins Law Library, 833 Chestnut Street, 12th Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19107.
For more information about the GPLLA Legal Research Course, click here.
Leave a comment
- No events.
- Yale Law LIbrary Rare Book Fellowship | Lillian Goldman Law Library, Yale Law School
- Director of the Law Library | Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- Research Librarian | Schnader Harrison Segal & Lewis LLP
- Administrative Law Information Systems Manager | Secretary of the State of Connecticut
- Business and Legal Research Analyst | DLA Piper