|April 7, 2011|
|5:30 pm||to||7:00 pm|
Topic: Secondary Sources plus Electronic Research: Internet
The sixth class in a seven-week program to be held at Jenkins Law Library, 833 Chestnut Street, 12th Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19107.
For more information about the GPLLA Legal Research Course, click here.
Leave a comment
- No events.
There are no jobs to display at this time.
- Assistant Director, Public Services | University of Memphis School of Law Library
- Head of Electronic Resources and Computer Services Librarian | University of Iowa Law Library
- Reference Librarian - Brooklyn Law School | Brooklyn Law School Library
- Technical Services Librarian | Miller Canfield
- Emerging Technologies Librarian | Ave Maria School of Law
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.