Topic: Electronic Research: Lexis
Instructor: Gayle Lynn-Nelson
The fifth class in a seven-week program to be held at Jenkins Law Library, 833 Chestnut Street, 12th Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19107.
For more information about the GPLLA Legal Research Course, click here.
Leave a comment
- No events.
- Special Collections/ Reference Librarian (Assistant Professor) | St. Mary's University
- Research Analyst-DC | Morrison and Foerster LLP
- Reference Librarian | Campbell University School of Law
- Reference Law Librarian | Wyoming Supreme Court
- Librarian - San Antonio Satellite Librarian | U.S. Courts Library
- July 2015 AALL Spectrum
- News Release: American Association of Law Libraries Names 2015 Volunteer Service Award Winners
- News Release: American Association of Law Libraries Names 2015 Minority Leadership Development Award Recipient
- July Washington E-Bulletin
- News Release: American Association of Law Libraries Names 2015 Robert L. Oakley Advocacy Award Winner