Topic: Electronic Research: Lexis
Instructor: Gayle Lynn-Nelson
The fifth class in a seven-week program to be held at Jenkins Law Library, 833 Chestnut Street, 12th Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19107.
For more information about the GPLLA Legal Research Course, click here.
Leave a comment
- No events.
There are no jobs to display at this time.
- Circuit Librarian | U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit
- Research and Information Operations Manager | Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Head Librarian | Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- WEB SERVICES LIBRARIAN | Tarlton Law Library, University of Texas School of Law
- Senior Resource Management & Access Librarian | Cooley LLP