Topic: Electronic Research: Lexis
Instructor: Gayle Lynn-Nelson
The fifth class in a seven-week program to be held at Jenkins Law Library, 833 Chestnut Street, 12th Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19107.
For more information about the GPLLA Legal Research Course, click here.
Leave a comment
- No events.
- Librarian-Pepper Hamilton LLP-California Offices | Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Research Specialist | Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Director Law Library | Temple University Beasley School of Law
- State Law Librarian Supreme Court of New Mexico | Supreme Court of New Mexico
- Reference Librarian | Coleman Karesh Law Library
- July 2014 AALL E-newsletter
- News Release: AALL Conference to Bring Over 1,500+ Legal Information Professionals to San Antonio
- News Release: AALL Names Newly Appointed Partner Organization Representatives
- News Release: AALL Announces 2014 Distinguished Lectureship Award Winner
- Spring 2014 Law Library Journal