Topic: Electronic Research: Lexis
Instructor: Gayle Lynn-Nelson
The fifth class in a seven-week program to be held at Jenkins Law Library, 833 Chestnut Street, 12th Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19107.
For more information about the GPLLA Legal Research Course, click here.
Leave a comment
- April 24, 2014:
- June 6, 2014:
There are no jobs to display at this time.
- Assistant Law Librarian I or II | State of California-Court of Appeal, Second Appellate District
- Law Librarian | K&L Gates LLP
- Head of Reference and Faculty Services | University of Michigan Law Library
- Reference & Student Services Librarian– Open Rank Law Librarian | Texas Tech University School of Law Library
- Acquisitions Librarian | Tulane University School of Law Library