Topic: Electronic Research: Lexis
Instructor: Gayle Lynn-Nelson
The fifth class in a seven-week program to be held at Jenkins Law Library, 833 Chestnut Street, 12th Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19107.
For more information about the GPLLA Legal Research Course, click here.
Leave a comment
- Experienced Personal Injury & Medical Negligence Attorney | Confidential
- Junior Recruiting Coordinator/ Senior Recruiting Assistant | Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Associate Attorney | Crary, Huff, Ringgenberg, Hartnett & Storm, P.C.
- Head of Cataloging | University of Michigan Law Library
- Judicial Center Law Librarian | Judicial Council of California