Topic: Electronic Research: Lexis
Instructor: Gayle Lynn-Nelson
The fifth class in a seven-week program to be held at Jenkins Law Library, 833 Chestnut Street, 12th Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19107.
For more information about the GPLLA Legal Research Course, click here.
Leave a comment
- No events.
- Paralegal Position Full TimeAssisting senior paralegal with processing all evictions and all collect | Wiliams & Strohm, LLC
- LITIGATION SUPPORT MANAGER | SPILMAN THOMAS & BATTLE, PLLC
- Reference Librarian, Patron Services | Georgetown University Law Library
- Reference and Student Services Librarian - Open Rank Law Librarian | Texas Tech University School of Law Library
- Research Emerging Technologies Librarian | Western New England University