Please join your colleagues on Wednesday, October 20th for a panel discussion about the issues and benefits surrounding single source providers. The panel members are local law library directors and librarians who have implemented single or preferred providers, offer access to more than one major provider or are considering switching to a single or preferred provider. The impact of other legal research providers, such as Bloomberg Law and FastCase, will also be discussed. The event will take place in the Reed Smith café from 5-7 PM, with the actual program beginning at 5:30 and running approximately 1 1/2 hours. The panel discussion will be moderated by Jill Poretta and light refreshments will be available.
R.S.V.P. to Kristen Rook (email@example.com) by Friday, Oct. 15, 2010.
For directions to the meeting place, please contact Scott DeMaris at firstname.lastname@example.org or (215) 851-1413.
Reed Smith LLP
2400 One Liberty Place, 23rd floor
1650 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Please bring photo I.D.
Parking rates comparison for those who are driving can be calculated at: http://philadelphia.bestparking.com/index.php
Kristen N. Rook
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
1701 Market Street | Philadelphia PA 19103-2921
Direct: 215.963.4692 | Main: 215.963.5000 | Fax: 215.963.5001
email@example.com | www.morganlewis.com
- No events.
There are no jobs to display at this time.
- Head of Public Services: Librarian IV | Law Library, Beasley School of Law, Temple University
- Reference Librarian: Law Librarian III | Law Library, Beasley School of Law, Temple University
- Reference and Digital Systems Librarian | Rutgers University Law Library
- Electronic Services and Reference Librarian (Assistant Professor) | St. Mary's University
- Reference Librarian | Western State College of Law
- News Release: American Association of Law Libraries Names 2015 Minority Leadership Development Award Recipient
- July Washington E-Bulletin
- News Release: American Association of Law Libraries Names 2015 Robert L. Oakley Advocacy Award Winner
- AALL E-briefing: AALL Member Makes History with Citation in Supreme Court Opinion
- News Release: American Association of Law Libraries Names 2015 Public Access to Government Information Award Winner