Please join your colleagues on Wednesday, October 20th for a panel discussion about the issues and benefits surrounding single source providers. The panel members are local law library directors and librarians who have implemented single or preferred providers, offer access to more than one major provider or are considering switching to a single or preferred provider. The impact of other legal research providers, such as Bloomberg Law and FastCase, will also be discussed. The event will take place in the Reed Smith café from 5-7 PM, with the actual program beginning at 5:30 and running approximately 1 1/2 hours. The panel discussion will be moderated by Jill Poretta and light refreshments will be available.
R.S.V.P. to Kristen Rook (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Friday, Oct. 15, 2010.
For directions to the meeting place, please contact Scott DeMaris at email@example.com or (215) 851-1413.
Reed Smith LLP
2400 One Liberty Place, 23rd floor
1650 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Please bring photo I.D.
Parking rates comparison for those who are driving can be calculated at: http://philadelphia.bestparking.com/index.php
Kristen N. Rook
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
1701 Market Street | Philadelphia PA 19103-2921
Direct: 215.963.4692 | Main: 215.963.5000 | Fax: 215.963.5001
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.morganlewis.com
- No events.
- Reference Law Librarian | University of Maine School of Law, Garbrecht Law Library
- Systems and Technical Services Analyst | Dechert LLP
- Business Development Research Coordinator | Locke Lord LLP
- Head of Faculty Services | University of North Dakota Law School
- Research Services Librarian | Georgetown University Law Library
- News Release: AALL Announces NPR's Terry Gross as 2015 Annual Meeting Keynote Speaker
- News Release: AALL Releases Economic Value of Law Libraries Study
- January 2015 AALL E-newsletter
- 2015 Day in the Life Contest
- News Release: AALL Conference to Bring Over 1,500+ Legal Information Professionals to San Antonio