Please join your colleagues on Wednesday, October 20th for a panel discussion about the issues and benefits surrounding single source providers. The panel members are local law library directors and librarians who have implemented single or preferred providers, offer access to more than one major provider or are considering switching to a single or preferred provider. The impact of other legal research providers, such as Bloomberg Law and FastCase, will also be discussed. The event will take place in the Reed Smith café from 5-7 PM, with the actual program beginning at 5:30 and running approximately 1 1/2 hours. The panel discussion will be moderated by Jill Poretta and light refreshments will be available.
R.S.V.P. to Kristen Rook (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Friday, Oct. 15, 2010.
For directions to the meeting place, please contact Scott DeMaris at email@example.com or (215) 851-1413.
Reed Smith LLP
2400 One Liberty Place, 23rd floor
1650 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Please bring photo I.D.
Parking rates comparison for those who are driving can be calculated at: http://philadelphia.bestparking.com/index.php
Kristen N. Rook
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
1701 Market Street | Philadelphia PA 19103-2921
Direct: 215.963.4692 | Main: 215.963.5000 | Fax: 215.963.5001
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.morganlewis.com
- No events.
There are no jobs to display at this time.
- Foreign & International Law Reference Librarian | Duke University, Goodson Law Library
- Foreign, Comparative, and International Law Librarian | Northwestern University
- Director of Knowledge Management | Nossaman, LLP
- Library Assistant | Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Systems Manager | U.S. Courts Library
- News Release: American Association of Law Libraries Urges FCC to Approve Strong Network Neutrality Rules
- AALL President Holly M. Riccio Testifies at the ABA's Commission on the Future of Legal Services Hearing
- February 2015 AALL E-newsletter
- News Release: Registration Open for American Association of Law Libraries Annual Meeting
- Volunteer for an AALL Committee or Award Jury Today!