Evening Part-time Reference Librarian
Biddle Law Library
University of Pennsylvania Law School
The Biddle Law Library of the University of Pennsylvania Law School is looking for an evening part-time reference librarian. The ideal candidate is someone with a background or interest in law who enjoys working with sophisticated patrons and challenging research questions.
Responsibilities: provide reference assistance to library users under the mentorship of the Head of Reference Services; prepare bibliographies; verify legal citations; assist librarians in faculty research; and participate in other activities related to the law library.
Requirements: good interpersonal skills; willingness to learn; sense of responsibility; commitment to one or two (highly preferable) semesters during the 2010-2011 academic year.
Duration: Monday-Thursday, 5:00-8:30pm, Aug. 30, 2010 to May 6, 2011.
The University is an equal opportunity employer and committed to non-discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national or ethnic origin, age, disability or status as a disabled Vietnam era veteran.
Please send a resume and coverletter (electronically) to both:
Timothy C. Von Dulm Ed Greenlee
Head of Reference Services Assoc. Dir. Public Services
Biddle Law Library Biddle Law Library
University of Pennsylvania Law School Univ. of Pennsylvania Law School
3460 Chestnut Street 3460 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104 Philadelphia, PA 19104
Tel: 215-898-0844 Tel: 215-898-4169
Leave a comment
- No events.
- Creating Eye-Catching and Media-Rich Annual Reports
- Technology Skills for the 21st-Century Law Librarian: What's in Your CV?
- 106th AALL Annual Meeting
- "Best Practices in Media Advocacy: Using Letters to the Editor and Op-Eds to Make the Case for Law Libraries"
- 44th Annual British and Irish Association of Law Libraries (BIALL) Conference and Exhibition
- DEPYTY DIRECTOR - LAW LIBRARY | UC Hastings College of the Law
- Digital Communications & Learning Initiatives Librarian | University of Missouri - Kansas City
- Instructional and Student Services Librarian | The John Marshall Law School
- Law Librarian | Wyoming State Law Library
- Assistant Librarian | Steptoe & Johnson PLLC
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.