Topic: Statutory Research
The second class of a seven-week program to be held at Jenkins Law Library, 833 Chestnut Street, 12th Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19107.
For more information about the GPLLA Legal Research Course, click here.
Leave a comment
- No events.
- Research Librarian | Goodwin Procter LLP
- Director of the Law Library | South Texas College of Law/Houston The Fred Parks Law Library
- State Law Librarian | Wyoming Supreme Court
- Librarian-Pepper Hamilton LLP-California Offices | Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Research Specialist | Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- July 2014 AALL E-newsletter
- News Release: AALL Conference to Bring Over 1,500+ Legal Information Professionals to San Antonio
- News Release: AALL Names Newly Appointed Partner Organization Representatives
- News Release: AALL Announces 2014 Distinguished Lectureship Award Winner
- Spring 2014 Law Library Journal