Topic: Statutory Research
The second class of a seven-week program to be held at Jenkins Law Library, 833 Chestnut Street, 12th Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19107.
For more information about the GPLLA Legal Research Course, click here.
Leave a comment
There are no jobs to display at this time.
- Research & Information Operations Specialist | Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Educational Technology Specialist | Boston College Law Library
- Reference and Instruction Librarian | University of Idaho Law Library
- Philadelphia, PA - Business Research Manager | Fox Rothschild LLP
- Philadelphia, PA - Legal Research Manager | Fox Rothschild LLP
- March 2015 AALL E-newsletter
- Law Librarian of Congress Position on USAJOBS.gov
- AALL E-briefing: Following a review of the Association's programs, the Executive Board takes a number of actions
- March 2015 AALL Spectrum
- News Release: American Association of Law Libraries Urges FCC to Approve Strong Network Neutrality Rules