Save the Date-Law Firm Economics – Legal Industry Review, Information Spend, Cost Recovery & the Bottom Line
Lunch & Learn Professional Development Session for GPLLA and WPLLA.
Law Firm Economics – Legal Industry Review, Information Spend, Cost Recovery & the Bottom Line
Please join us for a review of the industry followed by a discussion of impact on local firms.
Goal of this session: Gain a basic understanding how law firms calculate profits and how libraries can positively affect the bottom line. Review current financial trends and legal industry predictions for 2009.
February 11, 2009 from noon-1pm
Held at the Reed Smith offices in Philadelphia and Pittsburgh
Lunch will be provided
Via Webex. You must register in advance at:
After registration, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions for joining the session.
Presenter: Nikki Shenk, Esq.
Please RSVP to Scott DeMaris(Program Chair/Vice President-GPLLA).by Monday, Feb 9th if you plan on attending in person
- No events.
There are no jobs to display at this time.
- Head of Electronic Resources and Computer Services Librarian | University of Iowa Law Library
- Reference Librarian - Brooklyn Law School | Brooklyn Law School Library
- Technical Services Librarian | Miller Canfield
- Emerging Technologies Librarian | Ave Maria School of Law
- Appellate Court Law Librarian | CA Court of Appeal, Fourth District, Div 3 - Santa Ana
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.