This past fall, members of the Greater Philadelphia Law Library Association raised over $8,700 for the Philadelphia Branch of the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation International. Charitable contributions were collected at GPLLA’s annual Opening Reception, as well as by individual members through various fundraising activities.
In addition to the monetary donation, a number of GPLLA members also participated in the annual Philadelphia Juvenile Diabetes Walk in October. GPLLA members were part of a team called Ken’s CLASHing Crusaders, which was created in memory of Ken Spegman, a cherished colleague and long-time staple in the Philadelphia law library community.
- No events.
There are no jobs to display at this time.
- Assistant Director, Public Services | University of Memphis School of Law Library
- Head of Electronic Resources and Computer Services Librarian | University of Iowa Law Library
- Reference Librarian - Brooklyn Law School | Brooklyn Law School Library
- Technical Services Librarian | Miller Canfield
- Emerging Technologies Librarian | Ave Maria School of Law
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.