This past fall, members of the Greater Philadelphia Law Library Association raised over $8,700 for the Philadelphia Branch of the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation International. Charitable contributions were collected at GPLLA’s annual Opening Reception, as well as by individual members through various fundraising activities.
In addition to the monetary donation, a number of GPLLA members also participated in the annual Philadelphia Juvenile Diabetes Walk in October. GPLLA members were part of a team called Ken’s CLASHing Crusaders, which was created in memory of Ken Spegman, a cherished colleague and long-time staple in the Philadelphia law library community.
- No events.
- Creating Eye-Catching and Media-Rich Annual Reports
- Technology Skills for the 21st-Century Law Librarian: What's in Your CV?
- 106th AALL Annual Meeting
- "Best Practices in Media Advocacy: Using Letters to the Editor and Op-Eds to Make the Case for Law Libraries"
- 44th Annual British and Irish Association of Law Libraries (BIALL) Conference and Exhibition
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.