Westlaw Business and GPLLA are proud to present The Westlaw Business Story on Wednesday, November 5, 2008 in the Director’s Room at the Westin Hotel (99 S. 17th Street, Phila.), from noon to 1:30 PM. This event is free to GPLLA members. Lunch will be provided.
Please RSVP by Oct. 27, 2008 to Scott DeMaris (Program Chair/Vice President-GPLLA).
Please see the vision that drove the creation of Westlaw Business and an explanation of our Practice Center approach for Securities, M&A, Private Equity and Restructuring.
The featured speaker is Jen Duran. Jen is a part of the Westlaw Business Product Management team at GSI, a Thomson-Reuters business. Jen joined the company in 2006 and has played a lead role in the design and development of Westlaw Business since its beginning. Currently Jen spends much of her time shaping the future of Westlaw Business by championing our customers throughout the product development and implementation cycles.
Jen has almost two decades of experience designing information solutions for professionals in a variety of industries including legal, banking, retail and manufacturing. Jen began her information career abstracting SEC filings for Disclosure/Primark, where over ten years she grew into roles in content operations, client training and product management. Jen also spent five years at General Electric designing and implementing supply chain workflow systems, during which time she also earned her Six Sigma Black Belt.
The Westlaw Business Story:
Jen will share insights into the vision that drove the creation of Westlaw Business and will offer an explanation of our Practice Center approach for Securities, M&A, Private Equity and Restructuring. Jen will also review key Westlaw Business features including the Navigator, Precedents Searching and Federated Results. Finally she will also provide a glimpse into the future of Westlaw Business as we continue to fulfill the vision of creating the premier destination for Business Law Professionals.
- No events.
- State Law Librarian | Wyoming Supreme Court
- Librarian-Pepper Hamilton LLP-California Offices | Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Research Specialist | Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Director Law Library | Temple University Beasley School of Law
- State Law Librarian Supreme Court of New Mexico | Supreme Court of New Mexico
- July 2014 AALL E-newsletter
- News Release: AALL Conference to Bring Over 1,500+ Legal Information Professionals to San Antonio
- News Release: AALL Names Newly Appointed Partner Organization Representatives
- News Release: AALL Announces 2014 Distinguished Lectureship Award Winner
- Spring 2014 Law Library Journal