Westlaw Business and GPLLA are proud to present The Westlaw Business Story on Wednesday, November 5, 2008 in the Director’s Room at the Westin Hotel (99 S. 17th Street, Phila.), from noon to 1:30 PM. This event is free to GPLLA members. Lunch will be provided.
Please RSVP by Oct. 27, 2008 to Scott DeMaris (Program Chair/Vice President-GPLLA).
Please see the vision that drove the creation of Westlaw Business and an explanation of our Practice Center approach for Securities, M&A, Private Equity and Restructuring.
The featured speaker is Jen Duran. Jen is a part of the Westlaw Business Product Management team at GSI, a Thomson-Reuters business. Jen joined the company in 2006 and has played a lead role in the design and development of Westlaw Business since its beginning. Currently Jen spends much of her time shaping the future of Westlaw Business by championing our customers throughout the product development and implementation cycles.
Jen has almost two decades of experience designing information solutions for professionals in a variety of industries including legal, banking, retail and manufacturing. Jen began her information career abstracting SEC filings for Disclosure/Primark, where over ten years she grew into roles in content operations, client training and product management. Jen also spent five years at General Electric designing and implementing supply chain workflow systems, during which time she also earned her Six Sigma Black Belt.
The Westlaw Business Story:
Jen will share insights into the vision that drove the creation of Westlaw Business and will offer an explanation of our Practice Center approach for Securities, M&A, Private Equity and Restructuring. Jen will also review key Westlaw Business features including the Navigator, Precedents Searching and Federated Results. Finally she will also provide a glimpse into the future of Westlaw Business as we continue to fulfill the vision of creating the premier destination for Business Law Professionals.
There are no jobs to display at this time.
- Philadelphia, PA - Director of KM | Fox Rothschild LLP
- Research & Information Operations Specialist | Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Educational Technology Specialist | Boston College Law Library
- Reference and Instruction Librarian | University of Idaho Law Library
- Philadelphia, PA - Business Research Manager | Fox Rothschild LLP
- March 2015 AALL E-newsletter
- Law Librarian of Congress Position on USAJOBS.gov
- AALL E-briefing: Following a review of the Association's programs, the Executive Board takes a number of actions
- March 2015 AALL Spectrum
- News Release: American Association of Law Libraries Urges FCC to Approve Strong Network Neutrality Rules