The Philadelphia Chapter of SLA cordially invites you to this wine & cheese reception, especially since it is so close to our region this time.
They will honor GPLLA, MLA, and SCIP memberships also.
SLA Philadelphia Annual Wine & Cheese Event
Date: September 24, 2008
Location: Brantwyn, DE (part of the Dupont Country Club), 600 Rockland
Road, Wilmington, DE 19803, http://www.dupontcountryclub.com/
Time: 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
Sponsor: Dow Jones, http://www.dowjones.com/
Cost: $20 members; $25 non-members; $15 students/between jobs
Registration Info: Please contact Luray Minkiewicz,
firstname.lastname@example.org . You can mail checks to Luray
Minkiewicz, 420 Leslie Lane, West Chester, PA 19382. Please let Luray
know if you plan to pay at the event.
Registration deadline: Thursday, September 18, 2008
Those not canceling on or before the deadline will be expected to pay the
- No events.
- Creating Eye-Catching and Media-Rich Annual Reports
- Technology Skills for the 21st-Century Law Librarian: What's in Your CV?
- 106th AALL Annual Meeting
- "Best Practices in Media Advocacy: Using Letters to the Editor and Op-Eds to Make the Case for Law Libraries"
- 44th Annual British and Irish Association of Law Libraries (BIALL) Conference and Exhibition
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.