The Philadelphia Chapter of SLA cordially invites you to this wine & cheese reception, especially since it is so close to our region this time.
They will honor GPLLA, MLA, and SCIP memberships also.
SLA Philadelphia Annual Wine & Cheese Event
Date: September 24, 2008
Location: Brantwyn, DE (part of the Dupont Country Club), 600 Rockland
Road, Wilmington, DE 19803, http://www.dupontcountryclub.com/
Time: 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
Sponsor: Dow Jones, http://www.dowjones.com/
Cost: $20 members; $25 non-members; $15 students/between jobs
Registration Info: Please contact Luray Minkiewicz,
firstname.lastname@example.org . You can mail checks to Luray
Minkiewicz, 420 Leslie Lane, West Chester, PA 19382. Please let Luray
know if you plan to pay at the event.
Registration deadline: Thursday, September 18, 2008
Those not canceling on or before the deadline will be expected to pay the
- No events.
- Associate Director & Head of Public Services/ Asst or Assoc Professor, Law Library | Barry University School of Law
- Reference Law Librarian | University of Maine School of Law, Garbrecht Law Library
- Systems and Technical Services Analyst | Dechert LLP
- Business Development Research Coordinator | Locke Lord LLP
- Head of Faculty Services | University of North Dakota Law School
- News Release: AALL Announces NPR's Terry Gross as 2015 Annual Meeting Keynote Speaker
- News Release: AALL Releases Economic Value of Law Libraries Study
- January 2015 AALL E-newsletter
- 2015 Day in the Life Contest
- News Release: AALL Conference to Bring Over 1,500+ Legal Information Professionals to San Antonio