The Philadelphia Chapter of SLA cordially invites you to this wine & cheese reception, especially since it is so close to our region this time.
They will honor GPLLA, MLA, and SCIP memberships also.
SLA Philadelphia Annual Wine & Cheese Event
Date: September 24, 2008
Location: Brantwyn, DE (part of the Dupont Country Club), 600 Rockland
Road, Wilmington, DE 19803, http://www.dupontcountryclub.com/
Time: 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
Sponsor: Dow Jones, http://www.dowjones.com/
Cost: $20 members; $25 non-members; $15 students/between jobs
Registration Info: Please contact Luray Minkiewicz,
firstname.lastname@example.org . You can mail checks to Luray
Minkiewicz, 420 Leslie Lane, West Chester, PA 19382. Please let Luray
know if you plan to pay at the event.
Registration deadline: Thursday, September 18, 2008
Those not canceling on or before the deadline will be expected to pay the
There are no jobs to display at this time.
- Legal Information Technology Specialist | Quarles & Brady LLP
- Competitive Intelligence Manager | Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Information Specialist | Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Reference Librarian | Duke University, Goodson Law Library
- Research Services Librarian / Lecturer in Law | Alyne Queener Massey Law Library at Vanderbilt University
- AALL E-briefing: Congratulations to the 2015 AALL Award Recipients
- AALL E-briefing: Candidates Announced for 2016 Executive Board Election
- News Release: Government Publishing Office Names AALL Member Melissa Bernstein to Depository Library Council
- Fall 2014 Law Library Journal
- 2015-2016 AALL Spectrum Editorial Board: Now Accepting Applications