The Philadelphia Chapter of SLA cordially invites you to this wine & cheese reception, especially since it is so close to our region this time.
They will honor GPLLA, MLA, and SCIP memberships also.
SLA Philadelphia Annual Wine & Cheese Event
Date: September 24, 2008
Location: Brantwyn, DE (part of the Dupont Country Club), 600 Rockland
Road, Wilmington, DE 19803, http://www.dupontcountryclub.com/
Time: 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
Sponsor: Dow Jones, http://www.dowjones.com/
Cost: $20 members; $25 non-members; $15 students/between jobs
Registration Info: Please contact Luray Minkiewicz,
email@example.com . You can mail checks to Luray
Minkiewicz, 420 Leslie Lane, West Chester, PA 19382. Please let Luray
know if you plan to pay at the event.
Registration deadline: Thursday, September 18, 2008
Those not canceling on or before the deadline will be expected to pay the
There are no jobs to display at this time.
- Research & Information Operations Specialist | Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Educational Technology Specialist | Boston College Law Library
- Reference and Instruction Librarian | University of Idaho Law Library
- Philadelphia, PA - Business Research Manager | Fox Rothschild LLP
- Philadelphia, PA - Legal Research Manager | Fox Rothschild LLP
- March 2015 AALL E-newsletter
- Law Librarian of Congress Position on USAJOBS.gov
- AALL E-briefing: Following a review of the Association's programs, the Executive Board takes a number of actions
- March 2015 AALL Spectrum
- News Release: American Association of Law Libraries Urges FCC to Approve Strong Network Neutrality Rules