Word on the street is that Web 2.0 is easy to use. But just how easy? Join us at Jenkins Law Library on Friday, October 10 as Nicole Engard, Open Source Evangelist at Liblime, details how GPLLA members can benefit from (and use) gplla.org, as well as other sites built on the Drupal platform. This will be a hands-on program. Admission is free for GPLLA members and lunch will be provided.
When: Friday, Oct. 10 from 12:00-1:00
Where: Jenkins Law Library, 833 Chestnut East, 12th Floor
To attend, please RSVP by October 6, 2008 to Scott DeMaris.
Leave a comment
- No events.
There are no jobs to display at this time.
- Head of Electronic Resources and Computer Services Librarian | University of Iowa Law Library
- Reference Librarian - Brooklyn Law School | Brooklyn Law School Library
- Technical Services Librarian | Miller Canfield
- Emerging Technologies Librarian | Ave Maria School of Law
- Appellate Court Law Librarian | CA Court of Appeal, Fourth District, Div 3 - Santa Ana
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.