Word on the street is that Web 2.0 is easy to use. But just how easy? Join us at Jenkins Law Library on Friday, October 10 as Nicole Engard, Open Source Evangelist at Liblime, details how GPLLA members can benefit from (and use) gplla.org, as well as other sites built on the Drupal platform. This will be a hands-on program. Admission is free for GPLLA members and lunch will be provided.
When: Friday, Oct. 10 from 12:00-1:00
Where: Jenkins Law Library, 833 Chestnut East, 12th Floor
To attend, please RSVP by October 6, 2008 to Scott DeMaris.
Leave a comment
There are no jobs to display at this time.
- Legal Information Technology Specialist | Quarles & Brady LLP
- Competitive Intelligence Manager | Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Information Specialist | Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Reference Librarian | Duke University, Goodson Law Library
- Research Services Librarian / Lecturer in Law | Alyne Queener Massey Law Library at Vanderbilt University
- AALL E-briefing: Congratulations to the 2015 AALL Award Recipients
- AALL E-briefing: Candidates Announced for 2016 Executive Board Election
- News Release: Government Publishing Office Names AALL Member Melissa Bernstein to Depository Library Council
- Fall 2014 Law Library Journal
- 2015-2016 AALL Spectrum Editorial Board: Now Accepting Applications