Word on the street is that Web 2.0 is easy to use. But just how easy? Join us at Jenkins Law Library on Friday, October 10 as Nicole Engard, Open Source Evangelist at Liblime, details how GPLLA members can benefit from (and use) gplla.org, as well as other sites built on the Drupal platform. This will be a hands-on program. Admission is free for GPLLA members and lunch will be provided.
When: Friday, Oct. 10 from 12:00-1:00
Where: Jenkins Law Library, 833 Chestnut East, 12th Floor
To attend, please RSVP by October 6, 2008 to Scott DeMaris.
Leave a comment
- No events.
There are no jobs to display at this time.
- Director, Mitchell College of Business Learning Resource Center | The University of South Alabama
- Research and Instructional Services Librarian | University of Georgia Law Library
- Business Research Manager | Fox Rothschild LLP
- Faculty Services Librarian | Cleveland-Marshall College of Law Library
- Information Resources Specialist | The Brattle Group