Word on the street is that Web 2.0 is easy to use. But just how easy? Join us at Jenkins Law Library on Friday, October 10 as Nicole Engard, Open Source Evangelist at Liblime, details how GPLLA members can benefit from (and use) gplla.org, as well as other sites built on the Drupal platform. This will be a hands-on program. Admission is free for GPLLA members and lunch will be provided.
When: Friday, Oct. 10 from 12:00-1:00
Where: Jenkins Law Library, 833 Chestnut East, 12th Floor
To attend, please RSVP by October 6, 2008 to Scott DeMaris.
Leave a comment
- No events.
There are no jobs to display at this time.
- Director, Taxonomy & Indexing | Bloomberg BNA
- Librarian (Law Library Program Administrator) | Administrative Office of the United States Courts
- Electronic Services/ Research Librarian | Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
- Librarian | Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals Law Library
- Director, Mitchell College of Business Learning Resource Center | The University of South Alabama