Word on the street is that Web 2.0 is easy to use. But just how easy? Join us at Jenkins Law Library on Friday, October 10 as Nicole Engard, Open Source Evangelist at Liblime, details how GPLLA members can benefit from (and use) gplla.org, as well as other sites built on the Drupal platform. This will be a hands-on program. Admission is free for GPLLA members and lunch will be provided.
When: Friday, Oct. 10 from 12:00-1:00
Where: Jenkins Law Library, 833 Chestnut East, 12th Floor
To attend, please RSVP by October 6, 2008 to Scott DeMaris.
Leave a comment
- Serials/ Electronic Resources Librarian | University of Pennsylvania Law School
- Satellite Librarian - Beaumont, TX | U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit Library
- Alternative Legal Career – Employment Law Advisor | CEDR Solutions
- Legal Talent Manager | Cooley LLP
- AM16 HEAD OF COLLECTION SERVICES | Ruth Lilly Law Library, Indiana University McKinney School of Law