Word on the street is that Web 2.0 is easy to use. But just how easy? Join us at Jenkins Law Library on Friday, October 10 as Nicole Engard, Open Source Evangelist at Liblime, details how GPLLA members can benefit from (and use) gplla.org, as well as other sites built on the Drupal platform. This will be a hands-on program. Admission is free for GPLLA members and lunch will be provided.
When: Friday, Oct. 10 from 12:00-1:00
Where: Jenkins Law Library, 833 Chestnut East, 12th Floor
To attend, please RSVP by October 6, 2008 to Scott DeMaris.
Leave a comment
- No events.
There are no jobs to display at this time.
- Reference and Digital Systems Librarian | Rutgers University Law Library
- Electronic Services and Reference Librarian (Assistant Professor) | St. Mary's University
- Reference Librarian | Western State College of Law
- Scholarly Communication Officer - Library | University of California, Berkeley
- Legal Research Librarian | Suffolk University
- AALL E-briefing: AALL Member Makes History with Citation in Supreme Court Opinion
- News Release: American Association of Law Libraries Names 2015 Public Access to Government Information Award Winner
- News Release: American Association of Law Libraries Names 2015 Emerging Leader Award Recipients
- News Release: American Association of Law Libraries Announces 2015 Hall of Fame Award Inductees
- June 2015 AALL E-newsletter