Word on the street is that Web 2.0 is easy to use. But just how easy? Join us at Jenkins Law Library on Friday, October 10 as Nicole Engard, Open Source Evangelist at Liblime, details how GPLLA members can benefit from (and use) gplla.org, as well as other sites built on the Drupal platform. This will be a hands-on program. Admission is free for GPLLA members and lunch will be provided.
When: Friday, Oct. 10 from 12:00-1:00
Where: Jenkins Law Library, 833 Chestnut East, 12th Floor
To attend, please RSVP by October 6, 2008 to Scott DeMaris.
Leave a comment
- No events.
- Special Collections/ Reference Librarian (Assistant Professor) | St. Mary's University
- Research Analyst-DC | Morrison and Foerster LLP
- Reference Librarian | Campbell University School of Law
- Reference Law Librarian | Wyoming Supreme Court
- Librarian - San Antonio Satellite Librarian | U.S. Courts Library
- August Washington E-Bulletin
- News Release: American Association of Law Libraries Sends Letter to President on Qualifications of Next Librarian of Congress
- July 2015 AALL Spectrum
- News Release: American Association of Law Libraries Names 2015 Volunteer Service Award Winners
- News Release: American Association of Law Libraries Names 2015 Minority Leadership Development Award Recipient