Word on the street is that Web 2.0 is easy to use. But just how easy? Join us at Jenkins Law Library on Friday, October 10 as Nicole Engard, Open Source Evangelist at Liblime, details how GPLLA members can benefit from (and use) gplla.org, as well as other sites built on the Drupal platform. This will be a hands-on program. Admission is free for GPLLA members and lunch will be provided.
When: Friday, Oct. 10 from 12:00-1:00
Where: Jenkins Law Library, 833 Chestnut East, 12th Floor
To attend, please RSVP by October 6, 2008 to Scott DeMaris.
Leave a comment
- No events.
- Associate Dean of Library | Florida Coastal School of Law
- Director of the Albert E. Jenner, Jr. Memorial Law Library; Associate/ Full Professor of Library Svc | University of Illinois College of Law
- Yale Law LIbrary Rare Book Fellowship | Lillian Goldman Law Library, Yale Law School
- Director of the Law Library | Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- Research Librarian | Schnader Harrison Segal & Lewis LLP