Word on the street is that Web 2.0 is easy to use. But just how easy? Join us at Jenkins Law Library on Friday, October 10 as Nicole Engard, Open Source Evangelist at Liblime, details how GPLLA members can benefit from (and use) gplla.org, as well as other sites built on the Drupal platform. This will be a hands-on program. Admission is free for GPLLA members and lunch will be provided.
When: Friday, Oct. 10 from 12:00-1:00
Where: Jenkins Law Library, 833 Chestnut East, 12th Floor
To attend, please RSVP by October 6, 2008 to Scott DeMaris.
Leave a comment
- No events.
- Creating Eye-Catching and Media-Rich Annual Reports
- Technology Skills for the 21st-Century Law Librarian: What's in Your CV?
- 106th AALL Annual Meeting
- "Best Practices in Media Advocacy: Using Letters to the Editor and Op-Eds to Make the Case for Law Libraries"
- 44th Annual British and Irish Association of Law Libraries (BIALL) Conference and Exhibition
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.