Word on the street is that Web 2.0 is easy to use. But just how easy? Join us at Jenkins Law Library on Friday, October 10 as Nicole Engard, Open Source Evangelist at Liblime, details how GPLLA members can benefit from (and use) gplla.org, as well as other sites built on the Drupal platform. This will be a hands-on program. Admission is free for GPLLA members and lunch will be provided.
When: Friday, Oct. 10 from 12:00-1:00
Where: Jenkins Law Library, 833 Chestnut East, 12th Floor
To attend, please RSVP by October 6, 2008 to Scott DeMaris.
Leave a comment
- Global Search Manager | Hogan Lovells
- Technology Site Support Specialist - Chicago, IL **We are not working with outside recruiters** | Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Librarian - San Jose Branch Library | Library, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- City Attorney | City of Daytona Beach
- IT Security Compliance Analyst | Reed Smith