Word on the street is that Web 2.0 is easy to use. But just how easy? Join us at Jenkins Law Library on Friday, October 10 as Nicole Engard, Open Source Evangelist at Liblime, details how GPLLA members can benefit from (and use) gplla.org, as well as other sites built on the Drupal platform. This will be a hands-on program. Admission is free for GPLLA members and lunch will be provided.
When: Friday, Oct. 10 from 12:00-1:00
Where: Jenkins Law Library, 833 Chestnut East, 12th Floor
To attend, please RSVP by October 6, 2008 to Scott DeMaris.
Leave a comment
- April 24, 2014:
- June 6, 2014:
There are no jobs to display at this time.
- Assistant Law Librarian I or II | State of California-Court of Appeal, Second Appellate District
- Law Librarian | K&L Gates LLP
- Head of Reference and Faculty Services | University of Michigan Law Library
- Reference & Student Services Librarian– Open Rank Law Librarian | Texas Tech University School of Law Library
- Acquisitions Librarian | Tulane University School of Law Library