Word on the street is that Web 2.0 is easy to use. But just how easy? Join us at Jenkins Law Library on Friday, October 10 as Nicole Engard, Open Source Evangelist at Liblime, details how GPLLA members can benefit from (and use) gplla.org, as well as other sites built on the Drupal platform. This will be a hands-on program. Admission is free for GPLLA members and lunch will be provided.
When: Friday, Oct. 10 from 12:00-1:00
Where: Jenkins Law Library, 833 Chestnut East, 12th Floor
To attend, please RSVP by October 6, 2008 to Scott DeMaris.
Leave a comment
There are no jobs to display at this time.
- Research Specialist | Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Corporate Counsel | Midco
- Attorney Recruiting & Development Assistant | Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Associate Director of Government Relations | American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Government Relations Assistant | American Immigration Lawyers Association