THE GPLLA 2008 OPENING RECEPTION…
The 2008 Opening Reception, which will be held on Sept. 10, from 5:30PM -7:30PM. Come join your colleagues for food and drinks as we celebrate the beginning of another GPLLA season. This year’s reception will be held at Table 31, which is in the new Comcast Building at 1701 JFK Boulevard.
Table 31(2nd floor lounge)
1701 JFK Boulevard
The Comcast Building
Philadelphia, PA 19103
(At the intersection of JFK Boulevard and 17th Streets)
It’s a new venue for us and, since the location is new, we decided to try a new game as well– human bingo. Don’t worry, it’s fun, friendly and not at all like work. Prizes will be awarded to the winners! To help us prepare, please send an interesting fact about yourself when you RSVP. The fact could be anything really… where you live… where you grew up… names of pets… hobbies… anything at all. Just keep it simple please.
If you plan to attend, RSVP by Friday Aug. 29. And don’t forget to send one interesting fact about yourself for the bingo game.
The reception is free to GPLLA members, however, donations will be accepted on behalf of the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation International (JDRF) in memory of our colleague, Ken Spegman. We will accept cash or checks made out to JDRF. If you would like to send checks individually, please include a note that your check is to support the team "Ken’s CLASHing Crusaders". Please send to:
Eastern Pennsylvania Chapter
225 City Line Avenue, Suite #104
Bala Cynwyd (Philadelphia), PA 19004
Leave a comment
There are no jobs to display at this time.
- Reference and Instruction Librarian | University of Idaho Law Library
- Philadelphia, PA - Business Research Manager | Fox Rothschild LLP
- Philadelphia, PA - Legal Research Manager | Fox Rothschild LLP
- Law Librarian | K&L Gates
- Manager of Global Digital Collection Development | LLMC-Digital (Law Library Microform Consortium)
- March 2015 AALL E-newsletter
- Law Librarian of Congress Position on USAJOBS.gov
- AALL E-briefing: Following a review of the Association's programs, the Executive Board takes a number of actions
- March 2015 AALL Spectrum
- News Release: American Association of Law Libraries Urges FCC to Approve Strong Network Neutrality Rules